Arts Council of the Valley (ACV) memberships strengthen ACV's ability to provide more arts experiences to residents of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County. Consider supporting our full-slate of impactful initiatives by joining us as a Patron Member or Artist Member.
Artist memberships provide community artists additional opportunities to showcase their work, all while supporting ACV. Additionally, artist memberships are used to help fund ACV's Advancing the Arts grant program, intended to help community artists and art educators pursue creative initiatives.
As a thank you, Artist Members receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount on art supplies at Larkin Arts
- Invitation to showcase in ACV's annual Artist Member Exhibition and Small Works Invitational
- Listing on ACV's Artist Member page, found here
- Subscription to our e-newsletter, which shares calls-for-entries, grant opportunities, and other artist resources
Artist memberships: $50/year
Patron memberships contribute to ACV's robust programming: Advancing the Arts Grants, Any Given Child Harrisonburg, Court Square Theater, First Fridays Downtown, and Smith House Galleries. With your support, ACV will continue to provide quality films, concerts and live theater experiences for you and your community.
As a thank you, Patron Members receive the following benefits:
- Two (2) complimentary movie tickets to Court Square Theater (excluding rentals)
- Complimentary popcorn each time you visit Court Square Theater
- Invitation to ACV's State of the Arts event
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
Patron memberships: $100/year